Our Community Shop
Catering for all needs and occasions
- a range of specialist foods, including; Organic, Vegan, Wheat & gluten free
- fresh fruit and vegetables fresh and frozen meat produce, ready meals and snacks that you can heat in our microwave and eat in the shop
- get yourself a cup of Coffee/Tea or Hot Chocolate and relax or just take time to plan your day. Buy a few postcards and post them from our Post Office, marked with our local postmark.
- we offer a good range of gifts and souvenirs, several by local craftsmen/women and unique to the Hebrides, ideal to remember your time with us.
- Camping accessories, maps, sun cream, midge repellant
- a selection of adult and children’s books for sale and a book exchange if you’re looking for some holiday reading.
We supply petrol and diesel 24/7(Out of Hours, self-service payment terminal on a Sunday)
We have an ATM cash machine, free cash withdrawals.
We supply Bottled Gas, Coal, Smokeless Coal, Logs and Sticks
We are licensed to sell Alcohol and have a range of wines and spirits
Monday 9.00 – 17.00
Tuesday 9.00 – 17.00
Wednesday 9.00 – 17.00
Thursday 9.00 – 17.00
Friday 9.00 – 17.00
Saturday 9.00 – 17.00
If you are having a holiday cottage booked, let us stock up before you arrive, we know most of the holiday rental properties and can arrange access so you arrive ready to start holidaying, not grocery shopping!