Self Catering Services in Uig
Ordering and delivery
If you are visiting the area we can make up an order for you for collection from the shop or delivery to your holiday accommodation.
To place an order please fill in our ORDER FORM giving your name, home address and telephone number, the name and address of the house you will be staying at, the date and time you would like the delivery and what you would like your order to include. You can pop in to pay once your settled in.
Please allow a minimum of 1 weeks notice when placing an order.
In our shop……….
We try to cater for all our customers needs with the varied stock and the services we offer. As a community co-op we have a close link with the Co-operative Group which means you will see many Co-operative Group products and promotions in our store as well as a range of locally sourced goods.
- Fruit and vegetables
- Chilled and frozen goods
- Fresh bread, pies and bakery
- Groceries, soft drinks, sweets and snacks
- Baby food, nappies etc
- Wine, beer, spirits and cigarettes
- Household and hardware
- Pet food and accessories
- Calor Gas, Coal, logs and kindling
- Maps and books
- Post cards, greetings cards and wrapping paper
- Cameras, films and batteries
- Toys, gifts and souvenirs
- Book and CD exchange (proceeds given to a local charity)
Crafts, soft fruit and organic vegetables when in season, oatcakes, locally-made sandwiches.
Coffee, chocolate, sugar.
- Mobile phone top-up
- Cash point (free at point of use)
- Home delivery
- Community notice board
- Petrol and Diesel
- Tea/Coffee machine, microwave
IIf you would like to enquire about any of our services we’d love to hear from you so please get in touch on 01851 672 444 or you can email us at email@example.com. Alternatively you can submit a contact form using the button below.